Sunday, October 29, 2006

An early Halloween scare

I live in a house, converted into two flats. We live on the top floor. So when you hear a knock at the door the only people it can be is our neighbours. So when I opened the door last night to find the Angel of Death outside I was quite taken aback. Little did I know worse (or the best depending on your viewpoint) was to follow.

Downstairs was... a giant green monster who I'm assured comes from the Mighty Boosh? Scary! Their costumes were fab!

Saw The Mostly Unfabulous Social Life of Ethan Green which was cool. Quite amusing, lots of half naked men, can't fault that now can we!

New Battlestar Galactica is AMAZING. Torchwood was also good.

1 comment:

  1. I just love Ethan Green. The books, collections of the comic strips, are wonderful and very funny. I think there are five of them out now.

    As for hot guys in the film...none of them is any hotter or cuter than Ethan's creator, Eric Orner, himself.

    For a long time I had Ethan's blog linked on my blog, but it has been inactive for over a year so, sad to say, I took it off.

    ReplyDelete