Monday, October 16, 2006

There's Too Many Lonely People In The World

Sometimes I read news stories like this and wish I could have intervened. One innocent boy murdered by one messed up boy who really needed someone to give him a slap round the head and a hug. As far as I can see it wouldn't have taken much more than the right words at the right time to have avoided this awful murder... if only huh?

I got a letter today! A proper hand written letter from my Great Aunt Joy. I never get hand written letters, but I love them so. She was giving me some helpful notes on recent family history... I shall write back tomorrow... I haven't written a letter in such a long time. I've barely handwritten anything substantial in recent years... that needs to change...

Charles Dera is Jae's Man Of The Month



All the things I could do...

That advert for the Daily Express is annoying "We stand for traditional values"??? Richard Desmond? Values??? HAVE THEY LOST THEIR MINDS????

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:09 am

    I just love handwritten letters and miss them. I have just two older friends who still write once a year at Christmas. While email contact is much more often, it isn't nearly as personal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have Charles Dera as my man for a month... at least. A hand written letter would be nice too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to read a handwritten letter by charles dera be it a short one.

    muahhhh we love u jae!!!

    ReplyDelete