Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Thank you Randy Orton

Yesterday was this blogs busiest day ever, with over 950 visitors. That's more than it used to receive in a month! It all seems to be Googles for Randy Orton, that hunky wrestler I sometimes show pictures of. I think the new RAW spawned all the searches so thanks to him!!

This whole veil debate is rather stupid isn't it? A case of What Not Wear on a nationwide scale. Is the Government serious about it's concerns about peoples dress sense (and religious beliefs)? Come on Tony! Get your priorities right... there are homeless people on the streets, people who can't afford to stay in their home towns, British people dying in the name of Americas fight against terrorism... and you're playing Trinny to Jack Straws Susannah?? Next week the Prime Minister expresses concern for those who choose to put milk in their coffee...

And then you have the Christians... so it's not alright to have an advert suggesting a link between religion and homophobic violence, but it's ok for them to continue preaching Leviticus in which God orders all homosexuals to be executed?? Right... that makes no sense now does it??? I'm going to phone in a complaint to the ASA... about the Bible. Oh wait no I won't because I believe in freedom of speech... unlike the bloody fundamentalists... or should that just be mentalists??

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:32 pm

    Congrats! I hope to some day reach such visitor loyalty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Prince for letting me know. I thought it would have something to do with the RAW show.

    ReplyDelete