Tuesday, March 28, 2006

You Have Gotta Love Them

Noah's Ark Rides Again. You've gotta love his passion. Christians really love Jesus, they just hate the idea of giving their hard earned cash to other people. Instead they build great follys.. "holy" theme parks, creationist "museums" and Arks. Not that I begrudge them... trust me, if I had £700,000 I'd wanna build something big.... but really I'm not a Christian and I just don't think it's really "Christian" to spend money like that.

Then there's the really messed up gay Christian peacemaker who went to Iraq to stop a fight against Islamist insurrectionists. I can understand the Christian part of him wanting peace... but surely the gay part should have gone "ewww... Islamists". Oh well... at least I can see some of Jesus' teachings about loving everyone and being a peacemaker in there somewhere.

Daz Sampson has begun his Eurovison promotion tour... come on UK! Love the fact that someone thought Belfast was in Ireland in the comments on that news... let's not mention that to Rev Paisley he'd have a heart attack. Hmm... anyone know his email address? ;op

No comments:

Post a Comment