Friday, March 17, 2006

This is Post 995

Not long to go till the big 1000! Donations in honour of this would be gratefully (very gratefully) received.

Today I went up to Birmingham with Natasha from work to meet some people who I have spent the last 8 months in daily phone contact with. I don't know if anyone else has people like this at work; people who you talk to but never see. At Three Valleys I never met those voices who I laughed and joked with. But today I finally put some names to faces.

It's funny how people are never like you expected them... the image in your head just doesn't quite match up. But I actually was fairly pleased to met everyone... it made them real and made me less likely to moan about them...

Now note to people on trains... if it says reserved... it means it's reserved.. for me. Understand? Cheers!

Zoe's staying over. Woo...

No comments:

Post a Comment