Wednesday, March 22, 2006

No Dream Impossible

Loadsa work at the moment so I'm a little tired when I get home so my posts are becoming very brief and to the point. Must do better!

Soooo... in Eurovision news:

The draw for vote and play order has been completed.

Hats (cowboy hats that is!) off to Germany's entry "Texas Lightning" who I may vote for just because there are just plain adorable in their outfits!

ESC-TV goes live! YAY! Ooo... doesn't the presenter look cute?

Last night I went bowling in Elephant and Castle again. Twas loads of fun, my performance wasn't great but it was far better than last week. And I was on the blokes team which meant lots of manly celebratory bundles from Scott, Paul and Peter. Which was nice. ;o)

Eurovision, bowling, Texas Lightning

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:31 pm

    Even when you post short snippets they're always well worth reading :o)

    Kev x (still enjoying you blog)

    PS is the word verification system on the blogger optional? Only I've just posted on another blogger journal and it didn't have one?

    ReplyDelete