Monday, August 11, 2003

In Order To Love We've Got To Be Strong

Yesterday it was incredibly hot. Hotter than any heat wave in our modern history. Do I care? Not really. It's something Governments should worry about not people like me!

Uncle David stayed the night Saturday. David, Mum and I had breakfast at the table and as I sat there innocently eating my Weetabix Mum goes "Didn't you see Pete Burns at Pride when you went to London?"

I looked up from my cereal, we had never mentioned anything to do with my sexuality in front of the rest of the family. "Erm.... yes...."

"How cool is that David?!" she squeals.

"Very cool"

Did I miss something? Have my family been abducted and replaced with clones?? Hmm....

Spent most of day in garden, Gareth came down in the afternoon which was very cool. Or hot. We had a barbeque, quelle surprise we always have a BBQ. Managed to realise a childhood dream of mine which was to watch David terrorise someone other than me with his tickles. The lucky victim was George. Feels good not to be tormented! Gareth stayed till late, and as he left he goes "You look just like your uncle David".

Hmm... everyone says this... always have, but I don't notice it!

No comments:

Post a Comment