Friday, August 29, 2003

Everything Is A-OK

After the depressing picture painted by my review (see below) I thought I should remind you of good things in my life.

1) Gareth. Smart, gorgeous, funny and, above all else, random. I love him. Just listen to the rythmn of my heart if you don't believe me.

2) I have been in continuous employment for nearly 15 months now. That is a very good thing indeed.

3) My group of friends seems only to have diversified instead of dying out after everyone went to uni.

4) I do loads of fun stuff.... this year I have:

i) been to an Avril Lavigne concert at the Brixton Academy

ii) been to both London and Brighton Pride.

iii) been to London often to: see Ben, see the Lion King, go to the museums, or just get plain drunk

iv) had a lovely trip to Sheffield

v) finally returned to Brighton and faced my demons.

vi) discovered the joys of Canterbury

vii) had lots of random fun.

And it isn't over yet.

5) I have discovered that there are people out there who really like me and, despite what my brain says, they aren't pretending! Woo!!!

6) I have discovered I like me.

7) Altho I find the family stiffling things are much better at home.

8) I realised the skys the limit.

More soberly: 11/09/2001 echoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment