Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Catch Up

I've been very naughty recently and not updating as regularly as I should be. So let's have a look at what I've been up to...

Saturday popped into See Woo. See Woo is a large Chinese cash 'n' carry which is rather cool with live lobsters (not for very long!) and more frozen spring rolls and pancakes than Hong Kong. Got half a duck and had some lovely Peking Duck for dinner. Yum.

Sunday was a family affair down in Lympne with my parents house being crammed chock full as always. I liberated a box of my old photos and some long overdue university work (3 years?). Useful stuff.

Monday... had a lovely meal in Il Bordello, one of the best restaurants in London. Excellent service, huge portions of yummy Italian food and the best bruschetta around. Give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment