Monday, February 13, 2006

Who's The Lucky Boy Then?

OK... so my site is being hit by lots of people searching for information about the gay (bisexual?) premiership football stars. Well who am I to disappoint? Why not visit the Famous Males Forums, after you've read Dayorama's early entry into the story.

If you can't be bothered the current smart money is on: Sol Campbell, Jermaine Jenas and Will Young. Personally I think it better not be Will Young... he's mine!!!

I'm sure the evil big wigs at News Corporation won't let this go and I expect your need for information shall soon be met. Just remember... don't buy their papers!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:19 pm

    Interesting...
    http://www.rainbownetwork.com/Music/detail.asp?iData=21784&iCat=111&iChannel=17&nChannel=Music

    ReplyDelete