Thursday, February 02, 2006

I Like Driving In Jim's Car

Jim got his new car yesterday (ask me what it is and I'll give you a real blank look). I'm over my hate-hate relationship with cars. I'll admit I was wrong. Cars are okay in moderation. Sure it still stresses me out to be stuck in traffic, but I like the feeling of us having a car. It means we can do interesting stuff more often. Go for day trips, take over the world. You know, the usual. We took a drive round Greenwich, and it's always interesting to see things your used to from a different perspective. Colin  Farrell for instance...
 
Yeah I saw a brief bit of that video yesterday. Colin Farrell you dirty bastard... that rooms a mess. And having sex in front of a cat. That's scandalous!!! Anyway... not a bad cock Mr F. Oh yes anyone seen that top 100 sexiest men?? Jamie Foxx (failed Eurovision and reality TV star) beats Colin Farrell (they are 29 and 34 respectively). And David Cameron beating Will Young (92 and 98) is too awful for words. David Cameron looks awful and, far worse, has an appalling personality. Will Young don't worry! I'll always love you... I can feel a restraining order coming on. 
 
My laptop has broke (it wasn't me, twas my foot) so I'm not going to be reading that many blogs for a while... and linking will become a little erratic... but I'll still be here!! 
 
Off out to some Ethiopion restaurant tonight in Shepherds Bush. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. oh that ferrell vid.. funny when the girl kept spitting out his pubes..roflrofl but but.. he's bald so looks like a horny harekrishna... it's wrong, so wrong.

    ReplyDelete