Thursday, October 27, 2005

A Sight For Sore Eyes

*queue M People music, which I'm listening to right now by virtue of being on hold... joy*
 
I am so unhappy with my work life at the moment. VERY UNHAPPY. I know this is read by some people at work so I won't go into details but... :o(
 
Plans for the future: apply to join the Gay and Lesbian Switchboard (charity work in a field that interests me... perfect), November is officially Save Jae's Money month which shall involve me trying not to spend money (HA!) and requesting hand outs from you Dear Constant Reader. Ok probably not that but I will try to save my money! Erm.. and whatever happens between now and next time I do a "and coming soon" update.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwww lotz of hugz, hope you find somethin you like soon

    Ax

    ReplyDelete