Friday, July 01, 2005

Twin Towers

Well it's amazing how a cheque in your hand can quickly change your opinion of a job. Given that it's a 50% increase in wages for me compared to my last job, I really must stop my moaning!!!

I went to the cinema last night to see War of the Worlds which was far better than I expected. More grim than I would have expected from Tom Cruise and Speilberg... And it didn't upset the classic War of the Worlds fan in me either. Tom Cruise's acting wasn't top notch but it was entertaining. 7/10. Not bad.

on my way to the bank today to cash my pay cheque, I was in Stockwell station when I found myself behind two giants. When i say giants I mean people taller than me (and I'm 6'9" after all). I practically came in my pants. Two men taller than me? Talk about the stuff of fantasies. PHWOAH!!!!! It was all I could do not to stare (I don't stare at tall people as, well... it annoys me when the ickle people stare at me...)

I have been spending far too much time on Google Maps

GOOD NEWS! Yes it's true there is always something to smile about... see below...

Spain, We Love You!
Canada, What Is There Not To Like?

No comments:

Post a Comment