Sunday, July 10, 2005

I Am An Omee-Palone

It finally happened. yesterday I heard someone using the "God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve argument" at a party I was at. I can't believe that people can be so stupid, small minded and completely unChristian. God created a world far more complicated than the feeble "Garden of Eden". He, in His almighty wisdom, created a world of complexity beyond imagining, of beauty beyond belief, and of diversity beyond simplification. He did not create Adam and Eve. He did not sacrifice His only Son just so "Christians" could discriminate and persecute. Has no one read the Gospels????? Turn the other cheek, blessed are the meek, etc. etc. i am disgusted that I seem to have a better understanding of Jesus' teachings than most "Christians". And I'm a Wiccan.

Today we remember the fallen. May the Gods bless them eternally.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old
Age shall not weary them, nor years condemn
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.


Now for something completely delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment