Saturday, November 08, 2003

So Sorry

Wednesday I worried about my interview. Thursday was filled with my stressed out last minute work on presentation. It went a lot better than I thought (which really wasn't that difficult). After work Jon came and picked me up and we headed to Gareth's for a meal.

I dn't know what I have done to upset him but I must of done something as Gareth has been very short with me of late. I feel rather crappy at mo.

Anyway enough of my stupidity. Meal was lovely, although I was dead tired and not very good company (am I ever?).

Friday I find out that I have to do the whole presentation all over again this Thursday as the interviewers couldn't make up their minds. This is so wrong!!!!!

After work I headed home, Zoe came and picked me up. We headed for town, meet up with John and Elliot and went to the Leas Club, where we meet up with Rob, Arron and *cue drumroll and red carpet* Pete. Also saw James Price which was rather random. Arron goes "James this is Jae, Jae this is James"

"We know each other already"

"Really... how??"

"It's a long story..."

It certainly is! He he...

Right off to try to reconnect with my teenage melancoly.... (sp????)

No comments:

Post a Comment