Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Come Back To What You Know

I don't really know what to say. Gareth dumped me today. I had kinda been expecting it. Doesn't make it any easier. How foolish I was to let happiness in.

Did I expect that the world would suddenly start treating me ok?? What a fuck up Jay. You really are a fool and also pretty useless... can't even keep a relationship going for longer than six months.

So normal service resumes, waiting for some fictional knight in shining armour to come and speed me off to some fictional eden. No more of living in the real world for me as that ain't got me no where. Back to fantasy... hmmm....maybe I should give Rome a second chance??

off to continue sobbing into a pillow... thanks Zoe and Ben for the phone calls (altho why Ben was phoning I don't know... who told him???)

No comments:

Post a Comment