Saturday, November 01, 2003

Folkestone is Doomed!

Firstly.. much intriuge regarding new job. Everyone seems to have chosen the person they are supporting for the job. I do have supporters.. Woo!

Halloween Fun Day went off well. But feeling really rather badly treated by the staff I decided to resign from the Social Committee. I don't give my free time just to be insulted.

Went on a "WORK NIGHT OUT" last night. Not many bothered to turn up but there was Angela, Judith, Lorraine, Henry, Rosana (I've got her number) and Alex. Then caught train to Ramsgate and stayed with Gareth.

Michael Howard. My MP. Tory Leader Elect. I say NO!!!! He is the one politician who lives up to all the stereotypes. He is smarmy, and he will go out of his way to avoid answering the questions. And if he becomes leader the chances of us Shepway Lib Dems of winning the next election become minimal!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment