Monday, September 08, 2003

Reach For The Stars

Good News I did have money for my Soho adventure! Woo!

Ok.... so Saturday I went to work and the four of us in had to sit through the torture of watching everyone else having a laugh on the lawn outside at staff fun day while we worked.... *sobs with the painful memories* Then after work I rushed home, got ready and Gareth turned up, I gave him a friendship bracelet Mum bought him in Barcelona and he quite liked it.

We caught the train at Sandling, Jon and Stuart were already on board and we headed for Charing Cross. From there we went to Kudos, and then West Central before lazily wandering through Soho and having a meal at the Pizza Hut on the Strand. We wandered back to Soho, went to Comptons (there was a cat! a real one, not pretend or anything... woo! [if you didn't know my other persona is Mad Cat Jae]), the Village, the Admiral Duncan and the G-A-Y Bar. All fabulous. In G-A-Y we were joined by Karen and Malcolm two of Jon's friends plus two other breeders who knew my name but I didn't know theirs... they left shortly after. We made our way to West Central again for the end of the evening to discover it was closing down! Shame! Saw blonde girl from The Salon (woo... she smiled at me... claim to fame!) and two astonishly cute bar men in very little... mmm........

After leaving the dancing drag queens and cute bar men to their last song, the six of us left, Gareth now adorned with ballons. He staggered down towards Charing Cross shouting "Mind ME Ballooooooons" he he...

So we caught a very busy train home (somethingto do with a Limp Bizkit concert), had some heliumm related fun, and got a taxi from Sandling to home. I got the impression Karen didn't like me as I didn't dance... got home and found an uncle David asleep on the sofa.

In the morning me and Gareth awoke to Hollyoaks, went to the cinema and saw American Pie The Wedding, and got home in time for a family roast dinner with the posh cutlery in the posh dining room (scary we have two dining areas... hmm... far too bourgeosis (sp?) for my liking!). Ate like a million servings of cake. mmmmm....

Didn't want gareth to go. But he did, as well he had to really!

Work today smelt... The computer system was down for large part of it....

Now off with Zoe to watch a Dvd!

No comments:

Post a Comment