Monday, September 22, 2003

Compromise

**Check Out My Updated Links**

When work finished on Friday I wasn't particularly looking forward to the weekend.... it was all just so busy!

But after a bit of freshening up I headed for Folkestone Central to meet Laura and Zoe for our trips to Canters. While waiting at the station I got a nasty message from Tony (my stepdad). This bodes well for the weekend I thought.

Laura and Zoe showed up, we caught the train to Dover and changed there for Canters. On the train we were joined by a drunk. Joy. He was only with us for a couple of stations but it was a couple too many...

We meandered along the city wall and met Matt outside Fenwicks and sauntered to Bar 11. John and Elliot turned up (reluctantly) and we then headed to Alberrys which was nice. Gareth arrived and we stopped quickly at Oranges before becoming very indecisive and wandering the back streets till John took charge and we went to Simple Simons (or should that be Simply Students?). After that, just before we all parted ways, I gave away my beloved denim jacket for scrap to Matt. Farewell my companion... *breaks down in tears*

At Gareth's I briefly met his sister katie before collapsing into bed...

in the morning gareth went to work, Katie went out and I wandered into Ramsgate in search of a Guardian... nowhere does it bar petrol stations... scary!!! Got back, watched the Two Towers and then gareth arrived and we prepared for a night out... by drinking copious amounts of vodka and Pepsi Max. told Ben a little white lie that we weren't going to Soho for diplomatic inter friends group reasons....

And then we waited. And we waited. And waited a little bit more... till finally Jon and Saul arrived to whisk us off to the bright lights of London for an evening. We got there about 10, parked on Waterloo bridge, admired the gorgeous views of the Thames at night and headed for Soho. Everyone followed me as I knew where we was going.... this is getting scary!!

Got to G-A-Y Bar around 10.30, where I saw absolutely most sexiest bar man ever.. again... woo.... and also finally met Marc (all too briefly). He was very nice from what small amount of time I spent with him could reveal...

Before I knew it we were off again heading to see Westlife perform at G-A-Y club. G-A-Y is just a giant Pipers. That is not a good thing.... Anyway got most drunk, Westlife came on and Mark had a hat and glasses on so I couldn't oogle so lost interest there... did manage to gain three glow in the dark whistles tho... soon I realised via text that Stephen was in the club, but didn't get to meet him as was dragged out as soon as Westlife finished....

After a stop at Leicester Square McDonalds we headed home.

Sunday morning and I was a little bit worse for wear.. we got ready and Katie headed out to pick up Gareths auntie for a meet the family meal.... eek!

So it was that we met at Pizza Hut. Gareth, Auntie Di, Katie and I. It wasn't so scary. Actually went well I think. After that we headed to the seafront, watched a Sea Cadet Band, some Kite Surfing (most cool) and sat at a lounge bar and had a drink. After a little wander around the harbour it was time to go home.

It gets harder and harder leaving at the end of each weekend and saying goodbye to Gareth.

he dropped me off at Zoe's we went to Blockbusters... got NOTHING! So went home and watched her copy of Just Married... mmm... Ashton.... then she drove me the rest of the way home...

Now to break a blog rule it is urgent I write about my babies (see also cats). Angel is missing. 5 days now..... I am very, very worried... specially after seeing a dead cat as I walked home today. :o( Me miss her muchly. Cos she is my ickle baby. :o((((( But Millie seems very very happy with this chain of events and is lapping up the affection for all she is worth. Bitch...

Shall launch Jae's Emergency Missing Cat Procedure tomorrow.... last used when Millie ran away as we got Angel...

Work today lots of new people started and for once there are 4 cuties starting... eye candy at last! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok must try to be more professional...

ANGEL if you are reading this. Please come home. :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment