Monday, September 15, 2003

Jae Updates: Read All About It

Ok sorry I haven't updated I wrote a really long post Wednesday, lost it, tried again, lost it.... so gave up!

OK so last Monday Zoe came round and we watched Two Weeks Notice, which was pleasant enough. I think (don't hold me to this) Gareth came round Thursday altho can't remember what we did! Friday I went to the Leas Club with Zoe, Laura and Sophie and saw Jae Groupies such as Emily, Suzanne and Abby.... Yes I have groupies of sorts....

Saturday I went to work, (I have done loads of overtime of late) and had planned to go visit Stephen after that.. but found out from Mel that I had been paid early.... so instead made a beeline for home, picked up my card, and Gareth came and picked me up. We headed to Jon's to make sure he was ok after a evil bloke thing.... and ditched plans for a quiet evening for a more exciting dancey one.

We went to Gareths, did some scarily syncronised cleaning, Jon arrived, me and him had some Guernsey sized portions of vodka (thats lots) and then with Gareth driving we went to Bar 11. Here me and Jon had some interesting cocktails/shots. The barmaid scarily goes "I don't know whats in them other than alcohol" Hmmm... after a brief stop in West Bar we headed for Caddies (Woodys) and met up with Darren an OUTintheUK person and a couple of his lesbian friends. They were cool (and didn't dance) so I liked em. After Jon and Gareth did much dancing we headed home via a stop at a Canterbury burger stall where we ate lots, and tried not to catch anything from the drunkern breeders who kept trying to push in to the queue.

Sunday Jon departed leaving me and Gareth to head back to Canterbury for a Bar 11 lunch, a purchasing of Queer As Folk the definitive edition and a trip to see Jeepers Creepers 2.

We got to my house, watched QAF. It was a lot like meeting a much missed friend watching that. Awww the memories....

Anyway back to normality today.... next weekend may or may not consist of Friday night Canterbury trip with the Folkestone/Canterbury Uni crew and a Saturday night Soho adventure with the G and Jon..... woo.... Highlights of Sunday include meal out with Auntie and sister of G....

And now a Pride pic! It's (from left to right) Ben, Gareth, me (looking really evil... I imagine I was plotting world domination as always) and Jon.....

Me and me bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment