Sunday, February 04, 2018

Second Life Sunday


I've removed the large outdoor stage area and replaced it with a new house from Trompe Loeil (at this month's Uber) which is pretty neat. Still need to finish landscaping outside and decorate inside but that may wait for the delivery of my Deco(c)rate 


I've searched through my inventory to put together a more casual outfit for my avatar. Looking like a muscle model all the time isn't really appropriate in most of the SL sims so this is my "Normie Sim Outfit". And just behind me you can see another new building on my island which is an Asian influenced house with a pool (from this month's Fameshed). Again I need to decorate it.

I've started by putting my other acquisition from Fameshed in there... Jian's latest release is a ball python! It's 500l but you can get a companion python to walk alongside you, a wanderer that you can release on your land and, my favourite, several versions of vivarium with a pet snake in it. Here I've put out the full viv with snake and table.





No comments:

Post a Comment