Saturday, February 03, 2018

Learning Japanese

I've spent the last year or so trying to learn German. I've not got far but feel like I've created a base to work on. I'm continuing to try to read German news stories to keep my knowledge as fresh as possible.

However... I've also flirted with learning Japanese over the years (I even took an extra class at school for it but it was cancelled after about three lessons...). Germany is within easy reach. I can get there quite comfortably and have been twice. Japan... that's a bigger mission. So I'm combining a distant hope of going to Japan with my new lifestyle and weight loss. And thus I'm back to learning Japanese again.

It's such a tough written language to master but the grammar is relatively easy. So far... so good.




No comments:

Post a Comment