Saturday, February 10, 2018

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

1998 was when my Buffy obsession went from "This is good" to "THIS IS EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED!".

The best 1998 episode was of course a Xander centred one. Whilst everyone else was drooling over Angel, my heart belong to Xander.


And in typical Xander fashion (we all remember what havoc he caused in Once More With Feeling!) he misused a spell to try to win the heart of Cordelia but ended up causing every woman in Sunnydale to fall in love with him... except the cold-hearted Cordelia. 



It's got the best mix of madcap comedy and emotional kick that helped make some of Buffy's greatest episodes.

I wouldn't be the man I am today without Buffy. And my love for Xander will never die...


No comments:

Post a Comment