Monday, February 05, 2018

Monday Diet Check In

Day 14 of the diet. Still going strong.

Week one was about calibrating nutrition. Week two has been about organising and calibrating exercise. On both nutrition and exercise there's a LONG way to go but I've now got both into my normal schedule.

This week has also been about changing my "maƱana" attitudes. I've been pushing myself to DO things. If I need to go to a shop... I go. If I need to tidy the kitchen, I do that. I'm very guilty of saying "tomorrow" or "later". That mindset is fundamentally behind how bad I've gotten and won't go away easily or quickly. However I'm confident if I use conscious effort to just DO IT, I'll get better.

Average calorie count still sitting around 1500 - 1600. That's well below my base metabolic rate (BMR) so hopefully will do the trick to kickstart the weight loss.

Now some workout inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment