Monday, July 28, 2008

Jae: Volume 3, Issue 4

Oh my. It's warm!!! 29 degrees Celsius. Sure not as warm as some places in the world, but it's hot for Britain. Had the most uncomfortable journey home on a crowded commuter train, sweating like I'd just run a marathon. Not a pretty sight!!

Arwen left work today, which is very sad. Once upon a time there were several fun people like Arwen at work, but now... alas they are a dying breed. But she went out in style with the creation of a superb photo cake... crowned with a picture of the four people leaving this week in the style of Abba. :D

Made a stupid mistake on Betfair today and lost a lot of my hard gained winnings. Don't worry... I'm still £40 up but alas...

Oh, horrid news. I opened my wallet today to find my debit card.... shattered... :( So I'm going to have to wait for a replacement. I hope it arrives quickly. I suspect I may have to spend Friday down the bank getting money out over the counter; read Jae's worst nightmare (other than trips to the barbers).

No comments:

Post a Comment