Thursday, July 17, 2008

Edinboro Castle

Last night I headed out to the Edinboro Castle pub with Kasey and Jon (former workmates of mine) and had a rather lovely evening in Camden.

We were joined by other former workmates Chris I and Dan who have continued an old Wednesday Club tradition. Ben K, Steve and Husam also turned up, a full 2 hours after I did which confused them as we'd all left from the same place. :D

The pub itself was large, well decorated with really efficient service and a good range of ales, lagers and ciders. My favourite thing though was the glowing birds used to indicate food had been ordered on your table. So cool. Sadly the food was expensive, lacklustre and the portions tiny. Good for a drink just stay clear of eating here.

It was nice to see some old faces and good to hear that their post EO careers have flourished.

*NOTE* My hiatus is not over... but infrequent personal diary entries may appear as and when i do something I want to make a note of. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment