Monday, December 12, 2005

The Whole Truth

Being gay is a lot like being very tall. People always say the same things to you. If they see me in the street it's always "You're tall, aren't you?" What compels them to talk to me, let alone say something so stupid has always fascinated me. Do they go up to aged people and say "You're old, aren't you?", I often wonder.

Well being gay there's a similar stock question from both straight people and gay people. "When did you realise you were gay?" Now I've always had a stock answer for this. "When I was 14", which flows off my tongue almost as easily as "I'm 6'8" ".

But it's not true. I was four when I realised I was gay. I didn't know what being gay meant. I didn't know about sex. I hadn't a clue about much at all. But I knew I wanted to see Dolph Lungdren naked. Obviously I don't tell them that as it'd weird them out (children never think about sex, it's the law) Why mention it? Because it gives me a chance to post a picture of the sexiest man of the eighties...



Did you think I was gonna be all deep and meaningful???? This close to Christmas? You must be kidding!

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha, I wasn't expecting the twist at the end... :D

    nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:23 pm

    Hey Jae, what you up to boxing day evenin? Wanna come to mine for an xmas/housewarming party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I'm divided on the whole Dolph is he sexy or not thing?! I think it's the overdeveloped muscles that put me off but put him in a suit and "Hello Master of the Universe !!!"

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:26 pm

    Haha I wanted Dolph naked when I was about 8 :D

    ReplyDelete