Monday, December 05, 2005

The 19 Days Of Christmas

I received a reader complaint yesterday. Jim moaned at me for moaning too much about... everything. Although I would say this is the whole point of a blog, an outlet for my moaning, I will admit it has been worse of late. So... I promise that right up till Christmas Day you'll hear no bad news, no grumpiness and a whole lot of cheer.

Ooo... so I've nearly finished Christmas shopping just gotta get stuff for Tony (erm??), Nan (something nice from Greenwich Market) and Mum (God darn her my default Christmas present for her has turned into her birthday present and I'll get something nice from the market too). Feel quite chuffed. Depending on the money might get something extra for Jim. ;o)

I have to say my bolognese came off quite well yesterday. I learnt some lessons (less water) but overall I think it was quite yummy. Self congratulatory pat on the back required...

Hey did you know it's nearly Christmas, and do you know what I love? I love to get gifts from my readers. It makes me feel so wanted, loved, cherished, happy and gives me a desire to post more half naked men. So hey look here's My Amazon Wish List just in case there's any body out there who loves me!

I was going to post pictures of kittens in santa hats, but thought PETA might kill me so instead I present Santa taking a nap...

I wonder does he still come if you stay awake all night?

1 comment: