Tuesday, December 06, 2005

There's A New Animal On The Block... And It Looks CUTE!

A brand spanking new mammal is found in Borneo. Now being interested in cryptozoology this fills my heart with glee. If land mammals this large are still being found then imagine what lies beneath the ocean. Ooo... fingers crossed for a megalodon ;o)

Robbie Williams is not gay and I don't want to hear any suggestion that he is. Cos we don't want him!

There is one story I'm a little peeved about but as I'm not allowed to moan we'll play a guessing game... it was on this page at 21:37. First person to guess the story and the reason I'm peeved wins a prize...

And on a lighter note... David Boreanaz IS GORGEOUS.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:52 pm

    Hey Jae! Are you coming to Folkestone at all over xmas? Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it the oxford street news?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that little animal thing.. has a really long penis??

    ReplyDelete