Sunday, April 06, 2008

Torchwood and the Rest

So I finally finished off Torchwood Season 2. Not bad. In fact a vast improvement on season 1. There were some very affecting episodes (Adrift and Exit Wounds being the most powerful in my opinion).

Why is it they always leave the sexiest guest star until the last episode? This year it was the relatively unknown, but too yummy for words, Lachlan Nieboer. Gosh there I was trying to watch the episode but my mind was off in another world (Third Life should we say? ;) ) in the middle of a John Barrowman and Lachlan Nieboer sandwich.

Anyhew... moving quickly on... two characters were killed off... Owen (no loss there) and Tosh (my favourite Torchwood member :( ).

Second Life is now banned from this blog for your own sanity, Dear Constant Reader. Jae Villa will be posting about his life over on Jae's Second Life.

Just try to remember my obsessions do come to an end.*

Otherwise.. work tomorrow. Big sadness.
*This does not include Charles Dera related obsessiveness

1 comment:

  1. I thought TW s2 was much better than s1. However I find it hard to like any of the team. I just can't get over Tosh as Titti Kaka in AbFab. I found her as good as Chloe Ashcroft in Resurrection Daleks (is that the one...so many revelations resurrections and other r words).

    That said, I did warm to her in the Tosh loves Owen stories...

    ahoj

    ReplyDelete