Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The First Post

Happy New Year! 2008 already... who would have thought it. We only have 4 more years to live!!

Last night, after work, Jim and I headed out to the local with our neighbours and their friends for a new years knees up. We stayed until 4 a.m. but despite my drinking constantly I still was unable to move beyond slightly merry. Not a bad thing I suppose as when I woke up this morning I was minus a hangover. Bonus!

The pub was fun and there was singing, Anna Lee told me about her time in the Luftwaffe in '43/'44. Bloody interesting that. My neighbour Rod and his mate Chris got depressed as they are soon to turn 40... midlife crisis ahead!

I trust you, Dear Constant Reader, had a good one!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!

    Yes, I had a good one. First Trafalgar, then Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heaven must have been bloody fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was...well....pretty enjoyable ;) We had fun there yeah.

    ReplyDelete