Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Flock

A couple of years back I downloaded Flock. And I was very unimpressed with it. I uninstalled it after a while as it seemed to be just a grey version of Firefox.

Then a week or so ago I downloaded it again as it's finally out of beta. And the changes over the last couple of years have certainly been good.

Not only does it look good, I love it's toolbars, and the fact I've merged it with Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Flickr, Youtube... the list goes on... it's now my browser of choice... Love it.

I wish this Writers strike in America would finish soon. I'm seriously suffering from a The Daily Show cold turkey. I even watched Fox News today and made up (lame) jokes in my head. I might watch the O'Reilly Factor and pretend O'Reilly is really doing his show ironically, just to get my Colbert fix.

1 comment:

  1. I've been using Flock since one of the first beta's and I've stuck with it ever since. Lovin'it!

    ReplyDelete