Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Annual (Pre Christmas) Begging Post



It wouldn't be come back to what you know without keeping with tradition! It's only twice a year I beg so don't complain, you know you love it! ;)

As I am completely without money until the 30th I've been amusing myself by glancing with deep longing at my Amazon Wishlist. So if you're thinking to yourself... "wow... I've got all this spare cash lying around, I wonder if there is a needy person out there who could use a gift to cheer him up in the deep cold of a British winter" then look no further than my wishlist...

And... here's my chance to send a big shout out to all those who have bought me presents in the past... I love you all loads...

And put up your wishlists too!

4 comments:

  1. I will have to think about it... Perhaps the British winter is just not cold enough yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not cold enough? Hmm... you jest surely! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please...please..please....someone buy him something from his wishlist...it breaks my heart everytime I see his poor little face when he checks his amazon wishlist and its still all there....it wouldnt be so bad but its about every 5 mins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Har De Har Har.

    Sarcasm does not suit you my beloved. ;)

    ReplyDelete