Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tweets Of The Day

  • 08:07 Nobody has even heard of the Blitz spirit in this day and age. They expect everyone to do everything for them now. bit.ly/7imvBR #
  • 08:08 Nobody brought us any food or water. Maybe you should have had some with you, just in case??? bit.ly/7imvBR #
  • 08:08 "fobbed us off with excuses" What, like the train has broken down? bit.ly/7imvBR Grow some balls people! #
  • 08:24 Dear Closeted Homosexual, If you are going to come out please don't do it via the Daily Mail like Gareth Thomas. Thanks bit.ly/4ndvS2 #
  • 08:32 Eating chocolate orange at half 8 in the morning... it's Christmas!!!! #
  • 08:34 @SteveShd Yes, but still... The Daily Mail??? He is a rugby player after all, I'd expect him to have more class than that! :p #
  • 08:35 @SteveShd I said "class" not "classless" :p The Guardian or even, at the very least, the Times. #
  • 08:38 @SteveShd Now that is true... why come out publicly at all? I suspect he was being blackmailed by one of the papers... Grr.... #
  • 08:50 I think it's time Britain stopped being so bloody depres sed about history The Empire wasn't all bad. We weren't monsters. Chin up, old chap! #
  • 08:55 @SteveShd Yeah, I was listening to her thanks mainly to @PatrickCavill pretty early on too. #
  • 09:14 People are proud of someone coming out at 35? I'd be proud of someone coming out at 16. Or 80. But not 35! That's just soooo 90s and normal #
  • 09:21 @SteveShd Of course it's not!! :p #
  • 09:22 And don't straight people who say they are "proud" of someone coming out make you want to twat them one? Look at ME I'm ACCEPTING! LOVE ME! #
  • 09:36 @SkylarJordan Yeap. I've got straight mates, so I'm really progressive. I've even heard them talk about sex. And didn't throw up. :p #
  • 09:44 @SkylarJordan Thank you, thank you. I have white friends too, did I mention that? ;) #
  • 09:52 @neilmatthews1 Where is the report of passengers evacuating themselves? #
  • 09:54 I'm going on the HS1 train for the first time today!! Am I excited? Oh yes... then I get to see Stacey Lady! In Folkestone! #
  • 10:01 My route from the train station to the club I'm going to tonight t akes me past my old stalkee's house *resists stalking impulses* #
  • 10:41 Stalkee's everywhere can relax. Not enough time to walk from station so Folkestone Taxi's it is... but late night walk back... beware!! #
  • 10:49 @Spoooky_L Looks like you've travelled into the future to get your hair cut! :p #
  • 10:56 @Spoooky_L Not the colours, it was the shapes that gave away your time time travelling abilities :P #
  • 10:59 Right... off to Somerfields.... *somebody save me.... * #
  • 11:05 @s ad19 No snow. :( I am very, very disappointed. #
  • 11:05 Folkestone Tweets... is there any snow down there??? *hopes beyond hope* #
  • 11:06 @brumplum You have my sympathy. Godspeed and may the Force be with you! #
  • 11:07 @sad19 If I came to Medway, I#d have to go see my relatives, there would be no time for snow. Catch 22. #
  • 11:10 @brumplum *sigh* I tried following it but then he used to word "Thatchell" in a recent tweet and couldn't go on. #
  • 11:10 @sad19 I LOVE Medway. The hoodies. The earrings! The fact I'm from Snodland. It's all good. :p #
  • 11:12 @sad19 The pride I feel is beyond words. The sights... the clock tower... the working men's club, the other working men's club... :p #
  • 11:13 @brumplum Careful! You might get an ABSO! #
  • 11:14 @tomlowth Yeah, it had good AND bad parts. And, unlike most other countries, we acknowledge the bad parts. Just a bit too much sometimes. #
  • 11:15 @sad19 Oh that's called The Red Lion :p #
  • 11:16 Anyway... stop distracting me tweeps! I've got an emergency mission to get food for my two guys... @nivenj and Mr Gibbs!! Somerfield ho! #
  • 11:59 Portugal is considering gay marriage. Maybe if our oldest ally is contemplating it, our leaders might get round to thinking about it. #
  • 12:02 @Alan_Wilks Be careful! #
  • 12:04 @funktakula Greece? Yuck! They're getting themselves a toy boy: Brazil. Bit incestuous but you know what these continentals are like! :p #
  • 12:05 @funktak ula Don't give them ideas, the thought of a bit of Angola might get them all over excited and ruin a wonderful future marriage! :P #
  • 12:08 @funktakula Never a truer saying made! :D #
  • 12:12 Charles Kennedy on HIGNFY??? YAY! :D I think they could put Charles on just about anything and I'd love it. #libdems #
  • 12:16 I must just be cynical in my "Couldn't give a damn" attitude towards Gareth Thomas' coming out. #
  • 12:19 Surely someone coming out should just be greeted with a collective "Yeah, and???" #
  • 12:26 @NickCheltenham On a personal level, sure. But why should it matter to anyone else? #
  • 12:30 @brumplum I agree. We can do that better by just being gay. I find that approaches works best on the individual level. #
  • 12:36 @brumplum @NickCheltenham I do, indeed, LOVE ruggers. #
  • 13:22 All I Want For Christmas Is... this... www.dogsblog.com/toffee-5/ #
  • 13:30 I thought it was the done thing to do the Review Of The Year after Christmas. Tut to all these early self promoters. #
  • 13:42 Al Megrahi and Ronnie Biggs... still both alive. There truly is no justice in this world. #
  • 14:01 Don't you just hate those left handed bastards! www.joshwoodward.com/mod/song/view_song.php?song_id=63 #
  • 14:09 I feel really strange today, very much like something bad is about to happen. Cannot relax. :( #
  • 14:29 Hmm... @nivenj has glitter on his face. Suspicious. ;) #
  • 15:00 @Spoooky_L I hate it when people follow me and then unfollow me the very next day. Grr... #
  • 15:05 @Spoooky_L I get warning emails from twunfollow.com/ #
  • 15:58 Starting on a rather epic review of my life over the last decade. Quite uplifting/depressing really! #
  • 15:59 @gillian73 Yeap... off for a Christmas party tonight.. :D You? #
  • 16:03 @gillian73 I know... I'm shocking myself as well! No last minute shopping for me. Happy times :D Oh except for... lol #
  • 16:04 Javert's gets the best songs in Les Miserables. You just have to sympathise with him really... just doing his job and all that :p #
  • 16:06 Is it really, really sad that I'm not looking forward to my trip to Folkestone for the simple reason Jim's not going to be with me? :s #
  • 16:46 @brumplum Looking backwards is my way to get my mind into the mood to look forwards. Anyway looking forwards is for January :p #
  • 16:53 @brumplum Hmm.. I think you underestimate the importance I place on dates and doing certain things at certain times! :p #
  • 16:54 @markys_tweet As I've said to @brumplum I will be doing that for one of my January posts... big changes ahead just n ext year! #
  • 16:54 Time for toilet, brush teeth, and other such pre-journey things... #
  • 17:26 on my way... Brrr... It's cold... #
  • 17:43 @Psychocowboi can you bring onto dlr.... I is cold! #
  • 17:44 stratford bound twice in a week. Yuck. #
  • 18:13 stratford international reminds me of france. #
  • 18:33 @Spoooky_L @stigblog no! Clean, efficient and good at fast trains! #
  • 18:33 shozu.com/t/63n - 19122009028 - Nice leg room. Very nice. Jae loves southeastern high speed! #
  • 18:34 they have snow in kent... Hurrah! #
  • 18:34 whoosh! #
  • 18:35 @Psychocowboi whooshing through it as i type! #
  • 18:43 over the medway.... And onwards.... At speed. I can see this commuting business being ok #
  • 19:02 nearly in folkestone. Astonishing. #
  • 19:12 just saw a eurostar go by with people on it... Expect they are not v ery happy people... #
  • 19:13 @Spoooky_L i know... Right next door to my old school! #
  • 19:50 @Spoooky_L i'm not living in folkestone again until february. #
  • 19:53 nobody ever leaves tvw.. Comforting... #
  • 20:46 hot musculatr guy still working at tvw... Score.. #
  • 20:48 @Cyman because they've been stuck in the tunnel! #
  • 21:27 shozu.com/t/64n - 19122009029 - Th e infamous stacey lady with glow stick necklace #
  • 21:35 shozu.com/t/64t - 19122009030 #
  • 21:38 @Lee_Beck an old friend from work... #
  • 22:10 i love folkestone. #
  • 22:21 drunken chats with taxi drivers. Missed them *hugs folkestone* #
  • 22:23 so... 40 mins until my train... Folkestone taxis were too damn quick for omce! #
  • 22:25 @Lee_Beck not famous yet.. Only matter of time.... #
  • 22:38 shozu.com/t/657 - 19122009031 - Those are my old managers.. I now earn more than them.. Ha ha.. #
  • 22:39 shozu.com/t/658 - 19122009032 #
  • 22:40 shozu.com/t/659 - 19122009033 - Hello snow! #
  • 22:59 whooshing back across kent to london #
  • 23:05 shozu.com/t/65d - 19122009035 #
  • 23:32 the trapped eurostar has been cleared. How do i know? I'm looking at it now! #
  • 23:58 @squawkbox what i found worked best was to lie across 4 seats and relax ;) #
  • 00:04 nearly home... Folkestone seems much closer now #
  • 00:06 canary wharf... Nearly there.. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment