Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Random Stalking: It's An Art

Wasting some time before work in Books Etc. (marveling at how it has so many books but none I want to read, if I ever look for anything in there they don't have it) I was presented with the perfect opportunity to hone my stalking skills. In walked the younger brother from The Rat Pack (a recent documentary series on a London based pest control business). He is quite cute, and surprisingly tall, in real life. Yum.

So Jim has abandoned me for the another week (that's four out of the last five) and gone off to Boston, MA for work. Oh well, I'm getting used to cooking at least, even if I don't really feel like it today.

I've become increasingly excited about my trip to Berlin at the end of October and realise a weekend is barely enough time to do half the things I want to do, let alone anything Jim might want. Looking for some good postwar German history book recommendations. Let me know!

On a related note, started a new book today. It's the rather mammoth Postwar: A History of Europe Since 1945. Seems good so far, and I think it'll keep me occupied for a while.



This blogger works for nothing but the joy of writing but always appreciates things bought from his wishlist

1 comment:

  1. I thought that you may be interested in a monthly fun posting that I started in July called "5 on the fifth". You take 5 random photographs on the fifth of the month and post them somewhere on the net. You then let me know link to the site containing your photos and I update my blog entry so the world has your link.

    Interested?

    Here's a link to the last "5 on the fifth" posts:
    http://thestateofthenationuk.blogspot.com/search/label/5%20on%20the%20fifth

    Hope that you can take part

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete