Saturday, May 31, 2008

Silence In The Library: Doctor Who 4.08



Wow. Just simply... wow.

This was the best episode of the season soon far and absolutely had me hooked within just a few minutes. The Doctor and Donna arrive on an empty library planet after the Doctor picks up a signal. Soon a group of "explorers" arrive lead by a future (!) companion of the Doctor, River Song. They soon discover the reason for the empty library... shadow monsters called the Vashta Nerada. Then it gets really good... oh why did they have to make it a two parter??? WHY?

Can't wait for next week.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad it's a two-parter! I'd hate to have it wrapped up real quick.
    So, you don't know who River is???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm... all I understand is that she is a future beau of the Doctor. Am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. An assistant from the future I guess.

    If you czechOUT the Planet Gallifrey blog link you'll get plenty of info and spoilers.

    All this stuff is getting intense. However I was slightly disappointed with this episode...

    I loved Pompeii and the Agatha Christie one. I posted some views on that elsewhere on my blog.

    ahoj

    ReplyDelete