Monday, May 26, 2008

Serial Killers, Music and Thai Movies



I got into Dexter whilst I was away and just finished the second series yesterday. What an awesome show. As one of those people who has always harboured a macabre interest in serial killers I think it's really an interesting moral dilemma. A serial killer of killers? Is that a good or bad thing?

Although Dexter does have a rather annoying way of forgetting highly important events from his past, only remembering them at the very last moment before that knowledge is needed.... grr...

Germany is fretting over it's poor Eurovision showing. Well I can explain... your act could not sing on the night. It was appalling. Case closed!



Just finished watching "The Love Of Siam" (Directors Cut). That is one hell of a powerful and emotional movie. The Thai "Beautiful Thing" but with a little bit more class. I think it's going to be one of those movies that stays with me for a while.

P.S. Mario Maurer and Witwisit Hiranyawongkul kissing; HOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment