Friday, June 22, 2007

Enfield To Spamlot

So… yesterday was the longest day ever. And I’m not saying that because it was Solstice. I woke at 6 a.m. as I normally do however as I wasn’t going to the office I kind of felt a bit lost. I managed to fit in internet surfing, a full on proper bath and I read some of my book.

After a few hours of this I finally got ready and headed to Liverpool Street station. Sarina and I were off to meet a supplier in Enfield.

What a town! Amazingly ugly. We got off at Enfield Lock station and wandered down to our supplier along roads of horrid looking houses flying St Georges flags in the garden. Eww… really people that flag is just ugly. Fly something beautiful and patriotic such as the Union Jack. Now that’s a flag to be proud of.

After finishing up with the rather friendly suppliers we headed back to London. I headed home, moped about and then headed out to Thursday Wing Night at the Sports Café. A tradition now, and it’s got to the point I’m able to say hi to other patrons who are also there every Thursday. Sat with my usual crew (Meredith, her friend Amanda plus a couple of their mates), despite a lot of people from work being there. Why were people from work there? Because it was a Sam America organised trip to Spamalot night!

We hurridly finished off the wings and we left. Being a stickler for not being late I was soon with the lead people. My foolish, naïve trust in others took over and I followed them as they went the wrong way. Halfway along I was like “Where are we going??” And that was when the usual response was received “We don’t know”. Grr… MUST NOT FOLLOW OTHERS. I need to start taking the lead and arguing my case.

We got to the theatre with just 2 minutes to spare. Yes. 2 minutes. Everyone who knows me will know just how happy I would have been at that moment. NOT VERY.

We took our seats, 4 stories up thanks to our wonderfully cheap balcony tickets. I felt like I was watching a street fight from a skyscraper. And I sat in the front row before discovering that I was just too cramped for words. I was lucky as no one was sitting behind me so I moved back one. I could still touch the floor with my feet from my position on the second row. Yes that’s the floor in the first row. Tiny seats! But at least I was more comfortable.

The show was ok. If you want to go and waste a couple of hours watching an enjoyable show, feel free to go. However if you wish to be properly entertained and want to go home with the songs and jokes still ringing in your head, give this a miss. I suggest you just watch Monty Python and The Holy Grail. It is a million times superior. I left the theatre with “Every Sperm Is Sacred” stuck in my head. That song was NOT in the show.

Technorati Tags: Spamalot

2 comments:

  1. Enfield Lock is a bloody ugly place, I live not far from there, but the rest of Enfield isn't bad, for a North London suburb anyway!

    My first comment, although I've been reading your blog for a while now :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 成人電影,情色,本土自拍, 色色網, ,嘟嘟情人色網, 色情網站, 成人網站, 正妹牆, 正妹百人斬, aio,伊莉, 伊莉討論區, 成人遊戲, 成人影城,
    ut聊天室, 免費A片, AV女優, 美女視訊, 情色交友, 免費AV, 色情網站, 辣妹視訊, 美女交友, 色情影片 成人影片, 成人網站, A片,H漫, 18成人, 成人圖片, 成人漫畫, 情色網, 日本A片, 免費A片下載, 性愛, 成人交友, 嘟嘟成人網, 成人電影, 成人, 成人貼圖, 成人小說, 成人文章, 成人圖片區, 免費成人影片, 成人遊戲, 微風成人, 愛情公寓, 情色, 情色貼圖, 情色文學, 做愛, 色情聊天室, 色情小說, 一葉情貼圖片區, 情色小說, 色情, 寄情築園小遊戲, 色情遊戲情色視訊, 情色電影, aio交友愛情館, 言情小說, 愛情小說, 色情A片, 情色論壇, 色情影片, 視訊聊天室, 免費視訊聊天, 免費視訊, 視訊美女, 視訊交友, 視訊聊天, 免費視訊聊天室, a片下載, aV, av片, A漫, av dvd, av成人網, 聊天室, 成人論壇, 本土自拍, 自拍, A片,成人電影,情色,本土自拍, 愛情公寓, 情色, 舊情人, 情色貼圖, 情色文學, 情色交友, 色情聊天室, 色情小說, 一葉情貼圖片區, 情色小說, 色情, 色情遊戲, 情色視訊, 情色電影, aio交友愛情館, 色情a片, 一夜情, 辣妹視訊, 視訊聊天室, 免費視訊聊天, 免費視訊, 視訊, 視訊美女, 美女視訊, 視訊交友, 視訊聊天, 免費視訊聊天室, 情人視訊網影音視訊聊天室, 視訊交友90739, 成人影片, 成人交友, 本土自拍, 美女交友, 嘟嘟成人網, 成人貼圖, 成人電影, A片, 豆豆聊天室, 聊天室, UT聊天室, 尋夢園聊天室, 男同志聊天室, UT男同志聊天室, 聊天室尋夢園, 080聊天室, 080苗栗人聊天室, 6K聊天室, 女同志聊天室, 小高聊天室, 情色論壇, 色情網站, 成人網站, 成人論壇, 免費A片, 上班族聊天室, 成人聊天室, 成人小說, 微風成人區, 色美媚部落格, 成人文章, 成人圖片區, 免費成人影片, 成人論壇, 情色聊天室, 寄情築園小遊戲, AV女優,成人電影,情色,本土自拍, A片下載, 日本A片, 麗的色遊戲,

    ReplyDelete