Sunday, March 11, 2007

Documentary Evidence


Over the last few weeks I've been watching documentaries galore and I know feel very, very scared of the United States of America! ;)


First I started with Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends. Watching Louis in action can be slightly uncomfortable because he comes across as quite insincere. It was quite funny watching some of the crazies predicting the end of the world "by 2000ad". He he... bless them.


Then came a Michael Moore overdose. Roger and Me and The Big One. Their you are agreeing with Moore, sympathising with the people he is talking to and then suddenly he goes and does something pig ignorant or rude and you just think "arsehole". Hey Mr Moore I agree with you about the corporations being bullying bastards but maybe you should learn some manners yourself.


After that I moved on to the truely disturbing stuff: Enron: The Smartest Guys In The Room, Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price and An Inconvenient Truth. While the Wal-Mart documentary was fairly predictable (Wal-Mart BAD) the Enron documentary was brilliant. If you watch one documentary this year make it that. But prepared to be terrified by the awesome overreach of some money hungry bastards. I spent the whole of An Inconvenient Truth imagining just how wonderful it would have been to have Al Gore as the President of America. Intelligent, compassionate and quite a looker in his youth! If there was an Al Gore 2008 ticket I think I'd fly over and volunteer!


And now I've just finished Jesus Camp. OH MY GOD! How can this type of child abuse be allowed? The kids were completely brain washed. Shocking. Any suggestions for future documentaries to watch would be welcome. I'm just starting on The Corporation...


Brent Everett is gorgeous. Brent Corrigan and him together... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Brent Corrigan, Brent Everett and Charles Dera? I think I'd pay many hundreds of pounds to watch that movie...





Technorati :
, , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment