Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Another Day

Work. Why do I have to do it? When was it decided that we would all have to work for a living and that money was the most important thing in the world? Can't I just have a piece of land somewhere and live out my years in peace and quiet with nothing to do with this strange alien creation of Capitalism? Hmph. Got a project to complete at work and it's starting to stress me out. God Lord... and this one person at work is driving me mad at the moment with their incessant stupidity. I may be on hiatus for this project but I've been doing customer service for five years. It's stressful and a bit like banging you head on a brick wall but it isn't difficult. It's not rocket science!

Oh well...yesterday I received my once a month parcel from Amazon with Beth and Georges birthday pressies, Man In The Middle , The Complete Halo Jones and (last but certainly not least!) The Complete Case Files of Judge Dredd Part One.

Judge Dredd cheers me up, nothing like a bit of pessimistic future shocks as the Mighty Tharg would say.

Had dinner with Jim at the Cafe Rouge last night. Pah... bad service, ok food. Not going back there again! Did see a new Texan place had opened opposite the Greenwich Picture House. They had hats on the tables. Big hats. Jim worryingly wants to go. I'll take my camera so you can share in my horror. I think the cute waiter we saw trolling around inside was part of the reason for Jims interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment