Sunday, December 03, 2006

My Curling Pictures Are Uploaded

After the delay caused by my laptop dying I've uploaded my curling pictures. The best ones (in my opinion!) are on my Flickr.

Because my laptop died I've pretty much lost all my Thailand pictures. I've got about 30 on Flickr and this blog but I took way more than that. :( Oh well.. the rest of my pictures were on my iPod so phew!

No Supernatural this week. :( But did find out Jensen Ackles is 6'1"! Almost normal height...



Watched But I'm A Cheerleader. Today. Forgot how much I like that movie. Eddie Cibrian helps as well...



My Christmas Wishlist

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:53 pm

    Jensen Ackles is 6'1"! Almost normal height...

    LOL. I am 5 foot 6. I can't imagine what you think of me giant boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably "WOW he wasn't joking about that hobbit life..." :o)

    ReplyDelete