Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It's Christmas Time

Sorry if this looks awful again. Still having no luck publishing with Blogger so am using a second rate desktop publisher.

Yesterday Jim made a fab dinner which was so huge I cannot begin to describe it. I still feel full. Ok. I can still force a few After Eights down. But otherwise...

Doctor Who was on last night!! The Runaway Bride was quite good. The monster wasn't exactly scary (very eighties...) but Catherine Tate was a laugh. And David Tennant is the best Doctor ever. And I want to have his babies or him to have mine. I still can't quite decide which so I say both for now. I suppose at this time of year it is better to give than receive... :) Oh I am in a disgusting mood this morning...

Boxing Day today and I'm off to Martine and Nicks to see the family.

Hope everyone is having a lovely festive Christmas!


Technorati :

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Jae and Jim,
    We had a fairly quiet Christmas and are now getting ready for 12 or so family over for Boxing Day cocktail party. Snacky things and lots of sweets. So far today I've made three pies -- chocolate, coconut cream and a chess pie. Chess pie is very old south U.S. recipe but after surfing around the web it sounds a lot like the English Chester pudding. Sweet and sticky -- much like Jae after tea I'll wager.
    Happy New Year,
    Ken

    ReplyDelete