Friday, December 08, 2006

London Town

Today was a very sad day indeed. It was Nicks last day! Since Nick started he has been one of the few people at work I really don't mind seeing outside of work. Goodbye Nick! I'm just glad you're not going back to America just yet.

So to celebrate his final day we went down to the Beehive after work, had loads to drink there, before JP, Nick and I headed to Soho and a small cafe called Lido where we met two of JPs elusive friends; one was an arsonist (well his lighter was quite distracting so he couldn't have been anything else) and the other was quite cute, kind of like Nathan from QAF UK. Had a nice night.

Supernatural should be ready for download... I can almost smell Jensen Ackles. I actually got so desperate for a Jensen fix that I read some Supernatural slash. Shudder. Women should not be allowed to write gay erotica. They are so crap at it. It was 15 pages of build up followed by a quarter page of vague fumblings. Just not the same!



That boy. He is intoxicating.

Technorati Tags: Jensen Ackles, London

No comments:

Post a Comment