Monday, August 14, 2006

The Future - Part 2

Hmm... so... kind of randomly I went on monster.co.uk. I've been thinking about my future but I wasn't seriously considering a new job right this instant. However logging on reactivated my account.

Monster allows employers to search for CV's of prospective employees. Despite my CV being a year out of date my phone rang at least 10 times today with people seeking to contact me (which made my head grow a little. Nice to know I'm sort after!)

Anyway, it's prompted me to decide to update my CV. Wednesday evening. Just in case.

It's not that I hate the company I work for. I love the people and the company has taken good care of me. I'd rather not leave it. But I can barely maintain my professional attitude towards customers any more. Some people are so rude/stupid/bizarre it drives me potty. I need to escape customer service...

No comments:

Post a Comment