Saturday, August 08, 2009

If I Had A Little Money...

It's something we must all contemplate sometimes. What if we were mega rich? So rich that the only work you'd need do is that which interested you. What would you do? What would I do?

I'd like a nice house in the country (Kent, of course!) with a large garden and a few spare rooms. Nothing too big, I've lived in mansions and the only way a mansion is pleasant to live in is if there are huge amounts of people there all the time. When it was just my parents and I (before the siblings came along) it felt very strange living in these 8 or 9 bedroom homes. No thanks. 4 or 5 bedrooms at most.

I'd have a couple of ponds, one wild one and one for koi carp. There'd be dogs, at least one of which has to be a German Shepherd. There'd be cats, at least one of which would be a Maine Coon.

I think I'd love to open a little wildlife sanctuary or rescue centre to help keep me out of trouble.

There would be lots of travel with Jim, see the world and stretch our legs in First Class. There would lots of time for the family as they'd get whatever they wanted.

I don't think that's too much to ask for. :p

Oh wait... plus some staff, of course... starting with a gardener...



This blogger works for nothing but the joy of writing but always appreciates things bought from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment