Monday, August 17, 2009

The Fully Clothed Edition

Jim is back from another week in America (and another week coming up soon :( ) so all is well in Jae and Jim Central Command. Before Jim fell into a deep sleep we popped down to Tesco's to stock up on food. We probably had the most virtuous shopping trolley full of food ever encountered by modern man.

Yes folks it's Day 23 of the diet. I feel like I've lost some weight, but Jim's rather enthusiastic compliments upon his arrival maybe mean I've lost a little more than I think I have. But whichever is the case, there's still a long way to go. I've come this far, I don't think it's much of a hardship to continue down this route now... my new lifestyle is evolving into a full-on Paleo "Diet" existence with only minor exceptions. And really it makes sense... we don't feed rubbish to Gibbs, it would be bad husbandry, so why do we insist on feeding ourselves processed, fake food? Watch this video for more.

So I thought... we need some eye candy around here. But I couldn't decide on a twink or a stud. So I went with both, but just to really mix things up... their both fully clothed! Yum...





This blogger works for nothing but the joy of writing but always appreciates things bought from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment