Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Letter

Dearest Constant Reader,

I've been feeling out of sorts of late, and I think part of that is because me and you and have stopped communicating properly. It's my fault, not yours. Well I'll try to be better!

Things in my world are, alas, a little iffy right now. Money worries, tenant worries (I'm in the middle of an ongoing issue at the moment meaning the trip to work each day is filled with worry over what has gone wrong for that day) and Jim worries. All add up to a not so happy Jae.

But it's time for a little British stiff upper lip. Time to stop mopping about feeling sorry for myself (and for Jim!). Time to be positive. I've got a job when many haven't (although the guy on BBC Breakfast who had only gotten 5 interviews from 1000 job applications amused me, sorry but even in these "hard" times a sensible person wouldn't send 1000 applications! It stinks of the sort of psyche that might turn off many employers). I've got a boyfriend who I love dearly and plan to marry (yes Arwen, in Canada.... with polar bears!). And I've got Malted Milk Creams. Things can't get much better... except Jim is cooking currywurst right now so they just did!!!

Hope all is well in Dear Constant Reader land.

All my love

Jae xx

This blogger works for nothing but the joy of writing but always appreciates things bought from his wishlist

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jae, glad your feeling a bit more positive! Wanna come up and see you soon but thinkin it's probably not the best time. Keep me posted. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete