Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Head Funk

Wow. I am not a happy bunny today, in the depressed, melancholy sort of rabbit way not the angry Donnie Darko bunny one.

Listening to Foo Fighters "There Is Nothing Left To Lose" probably doesn't help.

Jim going through hospital tests probably doesn't help either.

Oh and not having ANY money is also wonderful. My tenants complain of being poor but I have only 75p in my pocket and I made that up from change I found around the house. And I have no idea how I'm getting to work tomorrow. Lunch is a distant dream and dinner is subsidised by Jim.

Then there's the not having any social interaction besides Jim and work because I have NO MONEY to facilate it. I'd love to go down to Folkestone and catch up with a few people (Zoe, Sam, Stacey Lady) or seek out John, Vixie, JP, Elliot or anyone else in London who I miss.

Thanks to having no money I have no clothes either. £40 for a new pair of jeans is a bit outside the realms of possibilities when you can't even afford a bottle of Diet Coke.

Oh yes... no Diet Coke at work. That's fun, as anyone who knows me can imagine.

The distant prospect of a monthly pay cheque (May? June?) slightly higher than I was earning 12 months ago is instantly shot down by thoughts of 4 weeks without pay leading up to it and the debts that need to be repaid out of it.

6 months after probation at work starts I'll get another 10% pay increase but God I feel depressed at the boring, unhappy life I'm going to have to lead until then.

Caffiene.. must have caffiene...

This blogger works for nothing but the joy of writing but always appreciates things bought from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment