Sunday, March 15, 2009

First They Came For The Smokers...

Then they came for the unhealthy eaters...

Now they are coming after the drinkers.

The constant attacks against consumers, whilst allowing the producers to continue to exist, seem idiotic and bizarre.

If you want to socially engineer your population do it, don't do this half hearted weak "deterrent" policy. Ban the stuff. Otherwise back off and let us make the decisions we want to.

I believe in freedom, I can understand fascism but the nanny state is something I'll never get my head around. It never solves anything!

This blogger works for nothing but the joy of writing but always appreciates things bought from his wishlist

1 comment:

  1. I think it's just political spin to make out that "they" are looking out for us.

    ...next weeks chip wrappings...

    ReplyDelete