Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Noooo... Snow

The snow has started to melt even in Greenwich. Much sadness. Although my street remains resolutely snowy with the paths now turned into icy death traps. I've managed 3 days without falling over, so I suspect the ice will stay around a little longer just to catch me out. Always the way.

I've got myself an interview for a permanent job at Plan B on the 17th (my week off, d'oh!). Wish me luck... although I'm still hoping furiously I'll win the lottery soon.

I've started writing again, as in stories rather than just this lovely blog! God, I've missed that, even if it is all pretentious crap that I'd never let anyone read in a million years to avoid too much shame.

Just started rereading The Ballad of Halo Jones (US Amazon) again for the first time in ages. God I love that book. It's so melancholy. Mmm...

This blogger works for nothing but the joy of writing but always appreciates things bought from his wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment